Monday, October 3, 2011

SnapShop winner

I know...I'm a day late with this post.  Sundays are busy days for us.  I knew you'd forgive me!

Here it is...the winner of the SnapShop course beginning October 9th at 5pm.
              CONGRATULATIONS to Amy S.
Amy, be looking for an email from me today with the login information for the course.

Thank you bunches to the 16 people who entered the giveaway and contributed money to our adoption fund.  Know that you are all winners in my book for helping to bring our baby girl home!  But remember...a portion of the proceeds from the SnapShop registrations for the month of October are generously being donated by Ashley to our adoption.  So, if this is something you are interested in registering for, you can benefit our adoption by registering now.  What are you waiting for?  Go.  Do it NOW! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment